All is well
It turned out that the battery in my car was 'bad' - quoted from the machine at Auto Zone. Luckily, Chad was able to come to our rescue and put a new battery in for us. When I think about it - I feel very blessed that my battery decided to die when it did. I was on my way to Jalyn's school - I can't imagine what a hassle it would've been to have it be somewhere other than my driveway when trying to figure out what was wrong with it!
Another positive - is that I made it through my first 'incident' with Jason out of town. He has been in Denver all week at trainings (he is back today)- so I am really thankful for my neighbors and cousins for coming to my aid. I feel a little more confident in my abilities suffer future 'incidents' - which I'm sure will occur!
This is my last weekend as a 'free' woman - the job awaits on Monday. As the date gets closer - and I talk with friends who are already back or going back next week too - I am resigned - and certain that things will be fine once I get going - but I'm sure I'll dread it just enough to ruin my weekend :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment